Volunteers are an integral part of helping Camp Eder function. Individuals and groups help keep our property clean and in shape for all of our guests. Read More
Donations can be given many different ways. See how you can help. Read More
See what position you can fill. Keep checking back for updates. Read More
Make a Donation
Support Camp Eder and other worthy causes by searching with Good Search.
Camp Eder is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. All gifts are tax-deductible. Donations may be done in the following ways:
- Mail – Please make checks payable to Camp Eder and mail to 914 Mt. Hope Rd, Fairfield, PA 17320. Please include a note if you would like your donation to be used for a specific purpose.
- Phone – We accept VISA and Mastercard. Simply call us and provide your credit card information over the phone and you donation will be applied.
Volunteers are an integral part of helping Camp Eder function. Individuals and groups help keep our property clean and in shape for all of our guests. Although our full-time staff maintains the property and programs, our volunteers help us with the “extra” seasonal chores.
We have several opportunities throughout the year with which you or a youth group or Sunday School class may be able to volunteer. Here are a few examples:
- Clearing hiking trails
- Sprucing up Wagon units
- Splitting firewood
- Cleaning windows
- Stacking slab wood for Fall Fest
- Cleaning out the pits to prepare for Fall Fest Pig Roast
All your life you’ve made the decisions about how your assets will be used – about how you’ll provide for yourself, for your family, and for the charitable organizations in which you believe. Thank you for making Camp Eder one of the charities you care about. Now, we’d like to help you retain that same control over your legacies – those things you will leave behind. With an up-to-date, well-planned last will and testament – you can! If you’re wondering why a will is so important – look at some of the issues a will can address:
– Provide for each of your loved ones as you judge their needs;
– Choose caring, responsible guardians for your minor children;
– Make special arrangements, such as a trust, for a loved one who will need extra care;
– Choose the people who will administer your estate; and,
– Make gifts to the charitable organizations that have meant the most to you during your life.
If even one of these applies to you, we encourage you to take a look at your will to be sure it is written in a way that accomplishes all of your goals. Further, it’s important to review your will from time to time since life circumstances change. We want you to be sure your will is still accurate. Without a valid will, you put every one of these decisions in the hands of others, including administrators appointed by the court. Think about what that might mean for your family. We know, we know–you don’t want to think that far into the future. And planning can be a chore. But you’ll gain peace of mind and reassurance when the job is done, and your family will breathe easier, too, knowing that you’ve worked out a financial plan for their future. And yes, if you include Camp Eder in your will, we’ll be grateful, too. Every future bequest that we can count on builds our long-term financial strength and helps us plan with more confidence. And, if you have included Camp Eder in your plans, please let us know. We would just like to say thank you and add your name to our Legacy Society!
It’s easy to do – here is sample bequest language:
“I give $_____ [or ____ percent of the residual of my estate] to Camp Eder, a
501c3, non-profit corporation located in Fairfield, PA, for its general purposes.”
Talk to your financial advisor or attorney today! Help to ensure that Camp Eder will be here for your children and grandchildren!